Anonymous said: Are there any resources that you can share regarding the Israeli–Palestinian conflict? Most Tumblr bloggers I follow are pretty staunchly pro-Palestine but I have some really educated folk in my social circle that are pro-Israel and I'm finding it difficult to reconcile the two. I've done some Googling but everything is a bit too complicated or glosses over the very basic information.
to put it into simplest of terms because trying to use google for this issue requires like a master degree in international relations and it’s honestly not as complicated as it’s written about
- Palestine was a country of people minding there goddamn business.
- Muslims mostly lived there but there were some Jewish people and Christians
- in 1948 the Jews from Europe were sent to Palestine after WWII. In association with Britain and possibly Satan invaded Palestine and ‘established’ Israel
- this broke quite frankly a lot of international laws
- fast forward a couple decades later Israel has damn near taking over all of Palestine and is currently killing off Palestinians
- AmeriKKKa spends 3 billion dollars a year to fund a genocide
- your friends are racist as hell for supporting Israel
- stop talking to them